- A working Laptop/computer, either Windows (7,8,10 or 11) or Mac OS (10.15 or later).
- A browser: Chrome/Firefox/Safari
- Internet Access
- This Course starts from basics hence no EXPERIENCE Required
A working Laptop/computer, either Windows (7,8,10 or 11) or Mac OS (10.15 or later).
A browser: Chrome/Firefox/Safari
This Course starts from basics hence no EXPERIENCE Required
* The only WordPress course you need to become a WordPress front-end developer *
You’re here because you want to master WordPress, right?
This WordPress Course was created for you!
Take this course if either of these applies to you:
- You own a business and need more clients OR
- Your Idea involves making a website OR
- You want to learn WordPress
- You want to start your own web design business and sell websites.
Over 455 million users use WordPress making it the number one website content management system (CMS) worldwide. This course explains the most basic features of WordPress and also deals with advanced web design concepts. By the end of this WordPress online training, you will have enough knowledge to create any Professional WordPress website of your own, and you will be able to create websites for your clients.
WordPress is the perfect tool for creating a fully customized website for any purpose. Whether you want to create a blog, a personal portfolio, a corporate business site, an eCommerce site, or a business website to sell your products and services, you can do it with WordPress.
While it’s never been easier to build a website, many people get lost when it comes to creating a stylish WordPress website. By following this Complete WordPress course, you will be able to build powerful WordPress websites with different plugins and get ahead on your journey as an entrepreneur.
Summary of what you’ll learn?
- How WordPress works and why it uses PHP as its primary language.
- You will learn in detail about Domain, Hosting, and Xampp for running WordPress
- Manual and Auto Installation of WordPress
- Creation and integration of databases with WordPress
- WordPress Basic Settings
- How to Choose a Perfect WordPress theme for your business
- How to build a personal/resume site with WordPress
- What are the WordPress plugins and how to use them
- How to build professional blogs with WordPress
- How to build a Corporate style business website with WordPress
- How to set up an eCommerce site (online store) and sell your products using WordPress and WooCommerce
- What is Paypal and how to integrate WordPress with API to receive payments
- What is Stripe and how to integrate WordPress with API to receive Credit Card Payments
- How to register your custom post type in WordPress
- How to add custom fields in WordPress
- How to build a template in WordPress
- How to build archive templates in WordPress
- How to optimize your WordPress website for SEO
What This Course Does NOT Include:
This course is a 100% complete “Front End course” and does NOT cover WordPress Backend PHP Programming.
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 54 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 28
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self